Andriod Broswer click setting result with blur screen in device

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue:
Upon clicking the broswer’s settings button, the device would turn blurry as in the pixel of text shift horizontally (not only the broswer but the entire display on device). The only solution to it is to restart the device.

Searching the internet with similar problem only results in desktop version with advice that turns off “Hardware accelaration”, but I couldn’t find the setting in mobile version of brave.

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Open Brave
  2. Click settings

Expected result:
Blurred screen on device

Brave Version( check About Brave):

Mobile Device details
HP Chromebook 14B-NB0015CL
running on ChromeOS Version 119.0.6045.158 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Additional Information:

I had both Brave and ChromeOS set to auto update, so I couldn’t tell which update broke the broswer. It used to be able to click seetings just fine until a month or two ago.
I also encounter another problem that wouldn’t play video normally that I created another post for the sake of easy searching.

And Thank you for the hardwork :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.