Almost the same error of all users about payment/payout/withdrawals

i see the same error of all users , … this commentor post is just suggestion ,why you did not try to unbanned all country and limit the withdrawals … i understand the fraud but when you limit the bat token withdrawals nothing fraud happens… but open all country and all happy…

what?? you think it all about creator?? before you comment understand what is mean …

i dont care about your flagged …it showing flagged because the system detect that you are using machine…that the reason why your getting flagged…dont forget that its all automated once they scan and detected your not following the rules and regulation you know what happen so stop crying about flagged it is you fault no one to be blame …

dont talk to me about flagged …

what ive mean is good for all user not focusing in one sector only … and i dont care if you older using brave than me … you’re reacting about the now who’s to be blame about that? its clearly brave says nothing to do it … before you said that you’re older a user educate you’re self also try to research dont rely about your machine that you’re are you using …

you’re older in a machine user not in brave ,

if you are certified why you can’t understand about my post?? it’s not a deep suggestion … for your information i dont asking about who are you and i really dont care who you are… i was suggested for the goods side to avoid spamming posted … you are so exaggerated…

one thing i dont talk about tipping , isn’t clear?

anyway im playing brave since 2019 with my old account , regarding about your disagree … big information for you IM not talking about creator okay?? im talking about withdrawal in connecting costudial wallet… did you get it?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.