Allow Ads in Germany

Hello !
I been using Brave for more than a year. First I couldn’t allow receive ads because I was living in Chile and now that I live in Germany and even I install the last Brave version in my desktop still see the message “Sorry! Ads are not yet available in your region.” at the section “Rewards - ads”

Even using a VPN to force a German IP and obviously restart the pc see the same “situation” with the rewards

Thanks by advance

3 Likes

Hmm… have you tried installing the phone app to see how that behaves?

2 Likes

change you region setting on windows setting to germany

hope that help and have a nice day :slight_smile:

1 Like

Don’t have problem with my phone, it’s just the desktop version whereI have this issue

So tried your idea, restart the pc and even with that nothing happend
Thanks any way

why you use vpn to force germany ip while you currently living in germany :thinking:

ajajajaj I was just doing some random test

But using the vpn or not brave don’t allow me to see ads.

what about make full reinstall of brave by uninstall and remove the profile folder
which you can find there %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\BraveSoftware
then install it again

but make sure to backup everything like bookmarks password and so on as this will remove everything from brave

I deleted files from these folders :

• %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\BraveSoftware
  • C:\Program Files\BraveSoftware
  • C:\Program Files (x86)\BraveSoftware

Tried 2 times ajajajaj and even download again the last Brave version.
And still can’t allow the ads

I don’t really know what to do now …

check this maybe you miss to config something

if all of that did not work then the last thing i can think of that you create new windows user and see if it work

and have a nice day :slight_smile:

First of all, really thanks for all the help !

And second, I understand that, but my situation is that the browser don’t allow me to be able to see ads …

Could this happen becouse I have a non activate windows 10 version? wiaajajaj

Have an amazing weekend :metal:

@Matu,
What is the Windows system locale set to? If it’s still set in an unsupported region that may be why.

Do you mean about this ?

I was already like this for the current user, and change the props for the “welcome screen” and “new users”, reboot and still the same

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.