All working again WooHoo

After many days of frustration and the feeling of hopelessness…I have ads again \o/ errr never thought I’d be so happy to see ads.

1 Like

@sneakybrit Can you please provide the platform and brave version details? Also, let us know which country you live in.

Thanks!

1 Like

Windows 10, Latest version of brave and I’m in the UK, also not getting anything for the sponsored Photos either.

Version 1.3.115 Chromium: 80.0.3987.87 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Me too. I’m using the latest version on Windows 10 @ Germany. Until the last update I received several Ads. But since the last days after intensive usage (settings 5 Ads / hour) I received not a single Ad.

1 Like

Ads also dried up here. Active wallet since 7/9/2019. Using Win7 [Version 1.3.115 Chromium: 80.0.3987.87 (Official Build) (64-bit)]. In my case, I also verified my wallet recently and established with Uphold, though I can’t say for sure that was the cause of my drought. Tried all tips found here and Reddit with no luck.

1 Like

Think I’m going cold turkey, 5 days without an advert anywhere. I’ve looked high, I’ve looked low but not an ad to be seen. Rations are running out, may need help soon.

Other than that, everything is just fine and dandy.

Just browse as you usually do. Brave Ads will match your interest with the available ads catalog in your country @sneakybrit.

Thanks

Nice cut and paste response. 5 days and not a single ad. Sponsored pics not receiving anything for them either. Cause I’m going to carry on browsing…for the time being. Blaming the algorithm is the easy option.

Because that’s how it’s works @sneakybrit . You can see how many ads campaign in your country. https://brave.com/transparency/

Brave Ads is not designed to show you as many ads as possible. It’s designed to be less interruptive but relevant – matched with your interest. https://brave.com/brave-ads-launch/

The ecosystem also still growing. If Brave not show you ads, that’s because your interest is not matched with the available ads catalog.

Just not shown on daily estimated earning. But you’ll see it’s reflected on your earning statement.

Explained here https://brave.com/sponsored-images-now-available-on-all-brave-platforms/

I understand how it works. I’m not asking for as many ads as possible, I am pointing out that I’m not getting any. So if you don’t mind, less of the condescending attitude. If you don’t want to know about problems people are experiencing, I would seriously think about doing something else.

Thanks

Because that’s how it works.

1 Week with no ads, rations have now run out. Hopelessness is now setting in, no sign of help anywhere. Rescue seems hopeless.

Resulted to flipping through old magazines to get an ad fix.

Day 8 of the ad free adventure. Hopelessness as set in and I’ve resorted to eating the magazines, this could be the end.

I have come to face the real hard truth, I have been cast out, forgotten about. :sob:

The words “Because that’s how it works.” float before my eye’s, I chuckle to myself…but it doesn’t work. Then I remember the words of the great Todd Howard “It Just works” and I erupt it to uncontrolled laughter.

Day 9. The end! With no hope in sight I’ve had to take the leap and move to a different browser…with this browser I’ll get paid for using it. I might come back but with all the issues that Brave are having and no clear sign they have it under control or when fixes will be sorted, it’s time to depart.

Good luck and hope things work out.

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.