All my BAT just disappeared

Briefly describe your issue:
I had my rewards from may, but they disappeared. Then it showed in the beginning of July, that my rewards from Juni are on the way. I waited, now there is nothing there, the note disappeared, didn’t recieved any BAT. I have zero, only the forecast, what I earned in July and will recieve in august (I don’t believe it anymore)
What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
1.40.113 Chromium: 103.0.5060.114
](https://brave.com/latest/)
Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)

yes
What date did you verify your wallet?
dunno
Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
I recieved some on 6/14, but it disappeared
Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
NO
Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
YES
Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
yes
Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??

@csabaszarka

Request help, by completing the Support Ticket Form at:

https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360001302431

Wallet Payment ID would be required in the ticket form and will be found at: brave://rewards-internals/

(If, somehow, you cannot locate your Wallet Payment ID, then try using your e-mail address in the entry field.)

Please DO NOT reveal your Wallet Payment ID nor other personal info (egs. full name, e-mail address), here, at this very public forum, the Brave Community.

Report your issue details and include:

• URL address where you first posted your issue

Hi @csabaszarka

Please be advised to protect your privacy, do not share your private information on a public forum.
This information should only be shared at the request of Brave Support in a private message or through a Support Ticket.

For assistance, kindly submit the information surrounding your issue to our Rewards Support form. From there we can provide further assistance and investigate your case.

Thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.