All my BAT is stuck in my browser

Hey All, I’m not sure if this is the case, but i think i have to earn at least 20 BAT before i can withdraw it to my uphold account. is this correct? becuase when i press the “withdraw funds” button on the rewards page, it takes me to my uphold account, but it shows that there is no funds to withdraw.

im a bit confused about this, and would like some clarification if anyone knows. it also might be a bug, but im not sure.

Thanks in advance!

Wallet payment ID: 3c87fcfe-7e79-4f84-9a38-e1ef964509ed
Brave: 1.21.73 Chromium: 89.0.4389.72 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Revision: 3f345f156bfd157bd1bea06310e55f3fb2490359-refs/branch-heads/4389@{#1393}

1 Like

Hello and welcome to the Community!

You receive rewards month to month. Right now they are pending for the month of February (aka March’s payment): March 2021 Brave Ads Payout Status. You still will receive those Rewards but you have to reach the amount to withdraw them to Uphold.

And yes, you do have to have 20 BAT to hook up your Uphold account. But you do not need to reach that every month. Once you hit 20 BAT, you’ll withdraw whatever you have at the end of the month if you have your account hooked up to Brave and Uphold.

Just be sure to not hit the 4 device limit.

I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks so much for clearing that up! makes a lot more sense now.

1 Like

Anytime! I’m glad I helped!

Once again, welcome to the Community! :slight_smile:

1 Like

There is a 4 device limit? I wasn’t aware of that.

1 Like

That’s an issue with upholhd, brave cant do anything about it. You can only link 4 devices at a time to a single uphold account.

Resolved