All my bat are gone

This whole month my BAT has been disappearing every day. I’m earning BAT every day, and the following day, my BAT always goes back down to 0. This is really bad and I don’t know what to do so I need help to protect my earning. I already contact support but and provide all the information but still now they don’t respond so I post this again. what happen all the bat I lost the whole month

1 Like

Hey @Decode-007 !

This is a known issue and is currently being worked on :smiley: Stay tuned for any updates you see available for your browser.

Porridge

2 Likes

what happen all my bats that I lost all month?? will get back those??

They have not gone missing :smiley: You will be paid the correct amount that you have earned for this month, the issue is with showing the correct amount to the user.

Hope that helped explain!

Porridge

1 Like

What version of Brave are you using?

1 Like

I am using brave beta
Version 1.27.87 Chromium: 91.0.4472.124 (Official Build) beta (64-bit)

Same issue I also reported, Lost all BATs!
https://community.brave.com/t/petition-for-brave-to-increase-decrease-reward-per-ad-timely/262481/48?u=himgoo

My BAT rewards were “frozen” from October 2020 and until recently at the end of June this year. Finally they started “moving” in the browser, but unlike promised - I haven’t received the BAT reward I should have earned these 7 or so months. I never stopped using Brave. A lot - I do online research. When will I get back these missing coins? Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.