All BAT's dissappeared From My IOS Wallet

I’ve been collecting Brave Rewards since late 2019. After downloading Brave on my mac a few months ago, my Wallet on my IOS device was wiped, and my computer Brave wallet showed zero BAT as well. I’ve just used my recovery seed phrase to sync the two wallets, but the missing BAT from my IOS device did not transfer. I have no idea what happened to the missing BAT (around 90 BATs) I know this happened a while ago, but I only realized my wallet was missing the extra rewards recently and I joined the Community today. If anyone can help, I would appreciate it.

Apple no longer allows iOS devices to participate in the Brave Rewards program.

I know, but the rewards I received that went missing were given to me before they stopped IOS rewards. Shouldn’t I still have those BATs in my wallet?

There is no more iOS wallet. I don’t know whether or not it’s still available, but there was a way to do a one-time transfer of BAT from an iOS wallet to another device using a QR code. I don’t know enough about it to help you further, but I recommend messaging @steeven for additional assistance with this issue.