Aince upgrd to Win 10 1903 unable to load BING picture

I had a forced upgrade to Win 10 ver 1903 on 11/1/19, and ever since when opening Brave I get a completely white page. I’m used to seeing the BING picture. Other browsers show the image but not Brave. Is this something associated with the upgrade? Appreciate any assistance. Mahalo.

Description of the issue:
No BING picture when opeiong Brave.
How can this issue be reproduced?

Expected result:
To see BING image.
Brave Version( check About Brave):
Version 0.70.122 Chromium: 78.0.3904.87 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Additional Information:

Can you elaborate more? I’m not entirely sure about your issue. Seems load fine on my end (Windows 10, 1903).

Aloha eljuno,

I use Brave as my browser and BING as my search engine and home page. Until 11/1 when I opened Brave it went to my home page, which showed the BING pic of the day. Now all I get is the browser window and a Bing Search box in the middle of the screen with a white background. Very similar to the Google home page.

The tool bar and Brave icons are all there and the quick news clip photos are on the bottom, where they usually are. Hope this helps.

This all started when I had a forced upgrade to ver 1903 of Windows Home.

Jim

Eljuno – Please disregard my previous. It seems there was a toggle switches turned off within Brave after the upgrade. Went searching and found two instances of it. Sorry to have bothered you. Image is back as before.

Mahalo and Aloha,

Jim

1 Like

No problem. Glad to know it’s “solved”.

I’m going to close this thread for now. Feel free to open a new thread if you face another issue.
Thanks.