After verifying both desktop and android wallets with Uphold, total balance shows less then total sum of both before

I have Brave on my desktop (Windows 10 64bit, Version 1.10.97 Chromium: 83.0.4103.116 (Official Build) (64-bit)

and my android phone 1.10.99, Chromium 83.0.4103.116, Android 10)

and I decided to get a Uphold account and verify both wallets with my newly created Uphold account. Which I did but now the total merged balance is less than what it should have been based on individual balances on both devices before merging. I mean granted that they we correct in the first place, unfortunately I didn’t take print screens before merging, but I’m sure it should have been way over 350 BAT as opposed to what my merged balance is showing now (250 BAT)

I have all the info from internals that I can forward if needed.

Thank you

How u earned this much of bat
Plzz tell me how much time it take to get this

I have been using Brave since the beginning pretty much - so I dont think 350 is alot - I have seen people having well over 1500 BAT

Yeah I also want to earn this much
Actually at first we were getting free bat if I calculate then from beginning I can gather around 500 bat but now then total stopped the free grant
And it is hard to earn bat now

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.