After updating - BAT to ads ratio is lower, Brave logo on ads appears with a delay, sound of notification is different

Greetings!

After updating to Version 1.9.76 Chromium: 81.0.4044.138 (Official Build) (64-bit) from the previous most recent release on Win 10, a few things have changed:

• The Brave logo on the pop-up appears with a delay of a few seconds, see in this screenshot.
  • The sound of the pop-up notification is now different. I have not changed anything in my system settings.
  • Most importantly, the BAT to ads ratio is now way lower. It used to be 0.1 BAT for 2 ads [=0,05], whereas now it seems to be 0.1 BAT for 10 ads [=0.01].

Please, look into this.
Thanks.

4 Likes

To add more information, when I get an ad pop-up the CPU usage jumps up high for a moment. Perhaps, this is very reason for the delay in the display of the logo in the pop-up.

1 Like

I have not changed anything and Brave behaves now almost like it did before the update:

• There Brave logo on the pop-up is now visible without any delay :white_check_mark:
  • The sound of the pop-up notification is back to the usual one :white_check_mark:
  • The BAT to ads ratio is still off :x:
3 Likes

I guess the issue is for everyone

Now They(brave) become GREEDY they want 70% share instead 30% from ad revenue so rewards per ad notification is decreased to 0.02 bat Frome 0.05 bat per ad notification. This is insane 60% decrease.

Now this is time we all have to quite from GREEDY brave.

Is this an assumption you’ve made or was there an announcement made that I’ve missed?

1 Like

Seems to be fixed now. That is, back to the old ratio of 0.1 BAT for 2 ads [=0,05].

1 Like

Yes , it is fixed now

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.