After changing my Uphold Wallet Password, I can no longer log in with the Brave Browser

I was having issues accessing my Uphold account from the Brave Browser so I changed my Uphold account password and now I can log in from MS Edge Chromium browser, but every time I try to log in or verify my wallet with the new password for my Uphold account on the Brave Browser, it tells me my email/password combination is incorrect. I was able to open a new in private browser with a new profile and log into the Uphold account successfully, but not in my regular browser profile window using:
Version 1.22.71 Chromium: 89.0.4389.114 (Official Build) (64-bit)
(https://brave.com/latest/) on Windows 10 Pro Version 20H2.

Note, this is also happening on my Samsung Android browser as well.

Thanks for your help

Tried clearing cache/cookies fo Uphold? And make sure the passwords manager not fill-in the old password?

I have cleared cache and cookies for Uphold, I even went as far as removing uphold.com entries in the AppData\Local\BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser\User Data\Default\Preferences file and then disabling the password cache and I am still having the issue.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.