After Brave Updates browser not able to continue were you most recently left off

Every time Brave updates my browser opens the windows I was using when I first installed the browser. It never asks or offers to continue the windows you were currently working in/on. It’s so annoying it makes me never want to perform updates for fear of losing all the open pages I am currently working on. If there is a setting to prevent this I can’t find it please enlighten me???

1 Like

23 DAYS AGO I POSTED THIS QUESTION AND NO RESPONSE!
Every time Brave updates my browser opens the windows I was using when I first installed the browser. It never asks or offers to continue the windows you were currently working in/on. It’s so annoying it makes me never want to perform updates for fear of losing all the open pages I am currently working on. If there is a setting to prevent this I can’t find it please enlighten me???

Hi @austonian, I’m Windows, so unfortunately I can’t check my settings against yours to see what may be going on. I can offer some advice that may help you get the support you need, though…

Could you provide more detailed information? When you created this topic, there were pre-filled instructions in the text box:

If you could edit your OP and provide these details, I think it would help. For “Additional information” you could include other information, such as any extensions you are using, etc.

I hope this helps you!

This is a pretty straightforward question, then you do an update the browser is the only one I have of 4 installed on my mac that DOES not ask the question after installing “Would you like to continue where you left off?” Instead, it opens the tabs I used when I first installed the browser 8 months ago. This is beyond aggravating, and 23 days has gone by since I asked this question FYI

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.