After BRAVE update this one site is no longer working

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Delete the any text above the line separator below before posting

I updated BRAVE last night. Today when I went online to my usual sites I am having an issue trying to go to only ONE site that I always go to and that worked fine before the update. This is the message I keep getting no matter what I’ve tried:

This site can’t be reached

parler.com ’s DNS address could not be found. Diagnosing the problem.
DNS_PROBE_POSSIBLE

The BRAVE version is:
Version 1.23.71 Chromium: 90.0.4430.72 (Official Build) (64-bit)

I’ve cleared the cache, cookies, restarted multiple times and still get the same response.

This site comes up fine on my iPhone and on my iPad. Although I didn’t update BRAVE on either of them. What am I missing??

Hello @neitowl

i checked the site with brave on linux and firefox and it looks it down i even checked it on this site to know if that for eveyone or just me

and it say it down for everyone

Thanks for the quick response. I’m wondering why/what’s going on. Since I posted about this problem w/Parler not loading on my laptop but was ok on my iPhone and iPad, now it won’t load on my iPad but it still comes up on my iPhone. I can’t find anything on the web about this issue w/Parler either. I am however able to get it on my laptop IF I use Brave’s “new private window w/TOR”. So why would that be?

you very welcome

looks like it configured to block some users maybe based on location or other things

let me ask @fanboynz from the team to check this

which broswer you use with your ipad and iphone ?
if it brave do you use tor mode also on iphone or normal mode?

and have a nice day both of you :slight_smile:

I was afraid of that (censoring). I use BRAVE on my iPhone & iPad also. I did happen to come across this online and I did the things they recommended but still nothing:

https://outagedown.com/parler.com

Thanks for your help. You have a good day also.

What we do in life ripples in eternity.
–Marcus Aurelius

you very welcome @neitowl and thanks a lot and let us see what fanboynz will say about this issue in case i missed something

I regret to say that Parler is unreliable. You’d better move to Gab, USA.life or whatever. R.I.P. Parler.

It’s now back up and running fine. I’m already on Gab, MeWe, Rumble, Clout Hub & Telegram. LOL Thanks anyway for the help/info.

What we do in life ripples in eternity.
–Marcus Aurelius