After brave update my BAT disapears

Hello, after the update of brave-browser all my brave reward disapear before i can withdrawl them

Please provide the following basic troubleshooting information, which is needed to help diagnose your issue:

Briefly describe your issue:

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)

What date did you verify your wallet?

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?

(Android only) Does your device pass the SafteyNet check?

Have you manually turned OFF Auto-contribute on all of your devices that participate in Brave Rewards??

Hello,

What Operating System and Brave version are you using

Windows 10, Brave v 1.27.111

Is your browser wallet currently verified? Yes

What date did you verify your wallet? 11/08/2021

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? Yes, I’m not sure, i didn’t use uplhod wallet

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no) Yes

Are you in a supported region Yes

Have you manually turned OFF Auto-contribute on all of your devices that participate in Brave Rewards?? Yes

If you just verified your wallet today, it will take some time before your rewards are transferred. In the mean time, August payments are still processing (they normally take a week or more to complete). Generally, users with unverified wallets will see a button on their brave://rewards page to claim their BAT, but since you verified your wallet, you might not see the button and the rewards should transfer automatically.

1 Like

hi rosiecar, i got my rewards that i earned this month august, But before months i.e june and july ( 5.7 bat) they disappeared but not credited what is the problem.

Ok thanks, what about the rewards I had during the period of juanary → July (before i did the brave’s update). I can’t recover my old wallet. There is only uplhold wallet now.

@RAVI641 @Weyan Most likely you already received the rewards for previous months but they were never deducted from your “pending rewards”. That happened to me.

no they completely disappeared.

@steeven I’ve been wondering for a while (ever since the 109 update) whether the “old rewards” that were wiped out by that update were ever paid or not. In my case, I had already been paid those rewards, but I’m not convinced that’s the case for everyone, especially those who have had pending rewards accumulating for months. Are the devs SURE that they wiped out only rewards that had actually been previously paid out?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.