AdWords promotion

Hello. I write blog about Brave Browser for Polish people. I’m promoting it via AdWords. Is it in accordance with the regulations? Best Regards.

1 Like

Honest I can’t say but ask @Mattches and @eljuno

1 Like

I’ve seen a lot of blocked accounts as cheaters, it seems to me that advertisers are fair if they do not advertise the reference link itself. I am waiting for your opinions.

Most people that were blocked self tipped. And all cases are being reviewed on an individual bases. So we all make our case

1 Like

You can advertise the your publisher link. That won’t get you in trouble but self tipping would and if you have a huge success with the ad campaign. Good luck and if you run into any problem with payment. Have your proof and receipt that shows you are not guilty of anything and send it to @asad, @steeven and @chriscat they are very helpful

1 Like

Thank you, I hope you’re right, I sent them a message with my questions.

Hey Harry, how did it end up?

It seems that each case is considered individually…depends on the quality of the page and content. Best way is contact with @Asad personally - he is very helpful!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.