Advanced Settings still not available on iOS, iPad

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue:
No advanced settings option
How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Select menu
  2. Select settings
  3. Scroll down to where advanced settings should be

Expected result:
Advanced settings should be available option
Brave Version( check About Brave):
Mobile Device details
iPad 6th gen iOS 15.1
Additional Information:
This problem has been reported numerous times and ignored.

@jlesow What are you looking for? There is not even an “Advanced Settings” selection on the desktop or Android version. This may not be an issue compared to a suggestion of yours. If it’s a suggested feature, you may want to put it under #brave-feature-requests instead. Regardless, why don’t you specify what this menu is supposed to be and what you’re trying to access via the “advanced settings.”

I’m asking as I’m on Windows, Android, and iPhone. I don’t recall ever having this option you’re mentioning, so am trying to figure it out

jlesow

Your report is much more a request for a feature in/of Brave iOS.

Try creating the topic, here:

Unfortunately, there is very limited help, re Feature Requests Posting Guidelines:

But, you might include a Poll (use the little gear icon in the Reply Editor) - re your Request:

Build_a_Poll

Because you are making a Request for a Feature; and a Poll result adds weight to your Request.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.