Ads with no rewards

Hi @Mysteryo how do I contact support? I see no option on the site

1 Like

@Troy802

4 Likes

@Troy802 please send me a DM with your wallet payment ID found on your brave://rewards-internals page? As @JohnDproof states, you can click on my avatar, then Message to send a DM.

1 Like

@Mattches I’m not sure where to find this??

Here @Troy802:
copyPaste in address bar–> brave://rewards-internals/

Android, too:

2 Likes

Thanks for your help I’m a little out of touch with tech.

2 Likes

@Mattches I will send you a dm. I have just seen a payment go in to my wallet but there were no pending rewards so am confused if this is from ads. Are you able to check this? I am sending wallet info to you now

1 Like

How much is each ad worth? I’ve started 3 days ago, and i think that not every ad is credited. Some are, another are not…

Yes,
U can check how many ads are active in your Region and much they Worth!
Check out this link

https://sampson.codes/brave/ads/my_region/

1 Like

Thank you. I guess that the ones “not credited” are the 0,0025 that’s aren’t updated until 2 of them make 0.005. Is that correct?

1 Like

Having the Same issue. Since the payout of April my balance stays at 0.
I get about 5 ads an hour but no rewards at all.

Same issue here. I think it all stopped when I connected Brave rewards to my Uphold Wallet. I get plenty of Brave adds…just never a reward. I think I’ve been in this condition for several months now. Perhaps I got flagged as suspicious at some point. I do use a VPN from time to time, but in general I connect locally through a supported (active campaign) region.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.