Ads rewards that I should have received in octobre vanished (uphold verified)

**Briefly describe your issue: i didn’t get the octobre payment for ads

**What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)? windows 10 pro, brave Version 1.44.112

**Is your browser wallet currently verified? yes

**What date did you verify your wallet? 11 june 2021

**Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? yes

**Are you using a VPN? sometimes but not always

**Are you eligible for Brave Rewards (see here for list of supported regions)? yes

**Are you on the list of supported regions when verifying Brave Rewards with a custodial partner (see here for list of supported regions)? yes

**Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)? not using android

**Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to a custodial partner? yes

Give us a few days because there are some issues Rewards team is working on, which hopefully will push payments through for current payments. If you’re having issues with payments after next week, submit a Support Ticket

All right, i’m gonna wait a bit more then. Ty.

I was curious if I unlinked my wallet from uphold then relinked it, would that possibly push through my September payment that still hasnt been credited on uphold?

I mean its floating around in limbo and I prefer being proactive and fixing issues myself if possible but if there is no way that disconnecting and then reconnecting would push my rewards through, I guess I will have to wait and see if this will be fixed on Braves end soon. Sorry but just going off the track record from similar past issues im not super confident this wont end with us being told “the problem has been resolved but anybody who didnt receive rewards this month will get Septembers rewards with October payout on the 7th-ish”

If that is what is going to be stated in a few days, then I for one, DO NOT find that an acceptable solution at all as we have no proof other than Braves word that we will get them with next months payout. Too many people using Brave havent reveived rewards for a plethora of varied periods of time so why would this assurance be different than any that were given by support to these users? I just cant accept a promise at this point. I think we all would like to see a legitimate fix that gets everybody their rewards like we are supposed to get. No everybody deserved to have that. We have done our part of the agreement now you all own up to yours. Thats how contracts work. Thank you for your time.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.