Ads received Of this month

good afternoon! I have Brave beta on my phone and I have to format it, I would like to know if there is any way to not lose the ads I already received? appreciate

2 Likes

Hi, do you have enough bat to link an uphold account? If not, I think you’ll loose them

1 Like

What does uphold have to do? I have the account linked and only serves to receive the bat. Brave would have a way of not losing the ads we already saw, when something unexpected happens.

I suppose you mean the bats in the “pending rewards”, and no, brave doesn’t have a way to backup your pending rewards on android/ios, it has been like that since I started using brave, and as far as I know it hasn’t been implemented yet.

I mention the uphold account because in my case, I had to format my pc(already linked to uphold), there I had 3.25 bats in the pending rewards and in the pay day of this month I received those bats, even though I no longer have access to that wallet.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.