Ads not working on laptop but work on phone and tablet - windows 10

Hello brave community. Please can someone help me with the below problem??

Ads are not working on my laptop. I have ensured they are enabled through the web browser and the max number is set per hour.

All notifications are enabled and focus assist is off but still I am not receiving any adverts. Brave is not part of my notification list so it may be a notification issue. I have looked through the community and nothing I have tried is working to resolve this issue.

Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help!

Version 1.3.118 Chromium: 80.0.3987.116 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Hello @Matt1. You must put the brave notifications on. Try this: https://www.bennish.net/web-notifications.html

1 Like

@rolak thank you for the quick response. Okay so according to that website my notifications are active as pressing show brings a notification up. Does this mean adverts should now work?

Do a control at your notifications area at windows. If Brave icon is showed correctly with notification “on” then everything should be ok. At least, this truck, with one my friend worked.

1 Like

ahhhh you absolute legend!! I am getting notifications now and Brave has appeared in my notification area. One final noob question does a notification in my action centre = an advert = BAT?

Every notification give BAT yes. I don’t know the amount because this depends from the advertisers.

Thank you for all your help!
:smiley:

No problem. :slight_smile: