Ads not receiving and sponspored images not working

Hi,

Ads not receiving and sponspored images not working…Please check and assist.

3 Likes

the template was not decorative

1 Like

I am having a similar problem since june. Sponsored ads earn BATs for only one of my profiles, and I have several profiles for different uses.

Please let me know what information I need to share so that someone can review my issue.

Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Please provide the following basic troubleshooting information, which is needed to help diagnose your

issue:

Briefly describe your issue:

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)

What date did you verify your wallet?

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)

**Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported

regions)?**

**Does your device pass the [SafteyNet](https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?

id=org.freeandroidtools.safetynettest&hl=en_US&gl=US) check (Android only)?**

Have you manually turned OFF Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??

Briefly describe your issue: Since June payouts started (maybe even before, I really don’t know) some of my profiles have not been getting any BATs from sponsored ads, As of today, I am not even seeing any sponsored images despite having the functionality turned on.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using ( Menu --> About Brave )? Windows 10, Brave Version 1.25.73 Chromium: 91.0.4472.106 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no) It is verified for some of my profiles (4) and not verified for the others.

What date did you verify your wallet? Months ago, i believe it was during april. However one of my verified profiles was de-linked from Uphold and had to verify and link it again this month (june).

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? Yes.

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no) No.

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)? Yes.

**Does your device pass the [SafteyNet](https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?

id=org.freeandroidtools.safetynettest&hl=en_US&gl=US) check (Android only)?**

Have you manually turned OFF Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold?? Yes.

Earlier this month, a change was made so that the ads-per-day limit applies to ALL of your profiles combined, not to each profile separately. If one profile receives the limit of ads, other profiles will receive no ads.

1 Like

Thanks @rosiecar. Where can I read this kind of changes every time they are applied?

Usually when something like this is implemented, there is an announcement here in the community. I know I saw an announcement for this change when it was released, but I would have to go back and search to find it now.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.