Ads have stopped showing; BAT was Auto-contributed without consent

Recently, I haven’t received any ads in my brave browser, despite all the relevant switches being on.

Moreover, some of my BAT was auto-contributed without the switch being on.

I sent my relevant info to a mod replying to another thread, but I didn’t get a reply yet.

What can I do

i am also having the same issue. i am losing .04 dollars everytime i close brave even for just a few minutes now i have to start earning back the amount lost. i am also not receiving ads anymore.

BRAVE please fix these issues.

I noticed an issue with the amount that was auto-contributed. I had set my auto-contribute to 5 BAT per month on both my Windows 10 PC and MacBook Pro. Today I noticed on the Rewards Summary for July 2020 that my auto-contribute was 20 BAT. I never changed that setting or consented to that amount. When I went to check my settings in both the PC and laptop, the setting for Auto-Contribute > Monthly drop down was blank. I don’t know for sure, but I think this is related to the recent Brave update. I have updated both in the last 2 weeks. I would like to get my 15 BAT back but I don’t see a way to do that via this community or on their site. I am angry about it. Makes me feel like I can’t trust Brave.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.