Ads fail to appear on windows

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Delete the any text above the line separator below before posting

Description of the issue:
Brave rewards ads are failing to appear on my desktop device. I did receive the grant and can confirm I can access my wallet. but haven’t seen any ads display.

And i set up 5 ads per hour

How can this issue be reproduced?
Ads simply aren’t appearing. More than a couple hours of browsing.

Expected result:
Expecting Brave Rewards to appear.

Brave Version( check About Brave):
Brave is up to date

[Version 1.0.1 Chromium: 78.0.3904.108 (Official Build) (64-bit)]

Additional Information:

By enabling Brave Ads, doesn’t mean you’ll receive “as many Brave ads as possible”. Brave Ads is processed based on your browsing history and matched with the available ads catalogue.

It’s also depends on the availability of the ads campaign in your region. Brave Ads is not about “quantity”, but about “showing the right ads (for you), at the right time”.

Also see FAQ: Why am I not seeing Brave Ads?

Thanks

Got it!

But my question is because I use brave on my cell, and on mobile I see ads.

@Murilotop,
You labeled your OS as Windows and your Brave version as 1.0.1 – if you’re looking for help with ads on mobile, can you tell me what device and Brave version you have installed on it?

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.