Ads earning payout

In March I synced my uphold account to my second Brave PC browser and my Brave rewards reset to zero. I didn’t think this would happen I only and able to screenshot my zero rewards balance / activity afterwards, when can we or I expect rewards for today’s allocation

Dear,
I Seen Ad From 6th March, I Earn 16.0 BAT, When This Amount Withdraw in My Uphold Wallet?
Brave Rewerds

1 Like

I should have had 11.1-ish BAT transferred as part of my April 5th Brave Rewards earnings via my MacOS Brave Browser. My Uphold account is linked and I have had several successful months of Brave Rewards transferred in past months (although they did skip February for some reason).

Now when looking at my Rewards Settings (brave://rewards/) it says my next scheduled payment is 11.3 BAT for June 5th. What the heck happened to April and May?!!!

This browser is starting to deviate significantly from its actual purpose. If they can’t make the Brave Rewards function properly, then we should just go back to Chrome with an ad blocker. It serves the same purpose.

2 Likes

I previously had done ads and all of that through March and it said that my next payment was April 5th. So I went on with my day checking here and there today and I still have “Estimated Payment Rewards: 8.5BAT”. But the "Next payment date is now May 5th. I think I should have gotten the 8.5BAT for the March period, but I have not. I have noticed the same thing on both my iOS and Android devices as well as Windows and I would assume it happens on all platforms.
Android says “Estimated Payment Pending 6.5BAT”. It had my “Next Payment Date” at April 5th up until a few hours ago when it turned into “May 5th”. But I still have not been able to claim my rewards for the March period on Android.

I was just able to claim rewards for March - April 5th on my Desktop app and Android app. The issue may be resolved. At least on my end.

You need 5 bat to be able to get paid and not just 1.2 bats. Also if u earned 5 bat or more in March then u Should see that the block tick in the triangle should change to red meaning u have bat to claim as your reward and get paid in some few days starting today. Kudos

Hi check your uphold account, i got my payment, few minutes ago.

You must be the only one? Every other loyal user feels like they are being scammed. It’s not Uphold’s issue as they arnt the ones that are doing the syncing from the Browser. All roads lead to Brave and it’s inability to sync accounts to the Uphold platform.

@eljuno
@CryptoDave

Ad Payment received but Estimated pending rewards not reset yet

Capture 02

Capture 03

Hello @fsworx @aheda123 @Jonny203 @russellm,
Did you receive your payment? Seems like the payment is still in progress.

Thanks for the confirmation @JMOnlineiOS @CGNV. Glad to know it’s done for you.

@CGNV it’s okay. Seems just like a little delay.

Hi eljuno,
Unfortunately the BAT from Brave Rewards is still sitting in my web browser and does not sync to my uphold account. Uphold have said the following in an email they replied to me on…

Thanks for contacting the Uphold support team.

Brave should be doing the deposit of the accumulated BAT from your Brave browser to your Uphold account automatically the first week of each month, on the information on your account it shows that you have been verified since October and it doesn’t show any issues as to why the amount of funds that shows on your Uphold account and Brave browser doesn’t match, to be able to get more information regarding this we would recommend contacting Brave directly as they are the ones that make these deposits they should be able to provide more information regarding this.

Sincerely,

The Uphold Team
Our FAQ: https://support.uphold.com
Our Blog: https://uphold.com/en/blog

My problem is similar. There was a payment scheduled for today, I recently installed Brave and had 2 BATs earned. Today it shows 1.4 BAT and no BATs present in my Uphold wallet.

wait till tomorrow end of the day, you might receive it in your Uphold wallet

We can only hope so bc0z this has been happening since DEC 2019? No rewards credited into Uphold accounts since then…#poor

@russellm Dont worry, many member still have not recieved ads payment yet. They will send to Uphold soon. Are you from US?

@angielina I can only hope so that Brave get it right and fix it otherwise all supporters will be leaving in droves… I am from Australia.

2 Likes

Same proplem here says estimated pending bat 33.4 April 5 never got it never got last month also now it says may 5 and not in my uphold account

I am in the same situation as @Lilevil0ne. No March payment for February and now still no April payment for March on both desktop/Uphold and mobile. I even sent a couple emails to the rewards support in mid-March but never got anything back… some communication from Brave would be much appreciated!

I sent support a email never got nothing back also.hope this gets fixed

SEEM BRAVE IS GOT TON OF ISSUES NO WONDER CRPTO IS hard for to the common person ! I thought IT all worked remotley so CORNA cant be to blame