Ads disappeared from ads estimated pending reward

@9rs
if you search for “Rewards Internals” in the search bar, it will tell you how to do that.

I earned bat of my ads rewards by working hard but why i have to do like this you said. And when i search rewards inrernals then i can’t understand whai It’s saying so please give a screenshots of reward internals or restore my bat balance. @steeven

@steeven can you here me? Please help me. I can not understand of rewards internals. Please tell me freshly about this.

@steeven please check the attach file to see the screenshot. I think you want this screenshot

@steeven please help me. I am very disappointed. You wanted rewards internals that i gave you in attach file. Please check that.

I Didn’t get my ads rewards for this month yet. I lossed more than 47 bat that i earned by working hard.@steeven wanted rewards internals that i gave attach file. Please check the attach file and send back my bat quickly. @steeven

@steeven are you hearing me. Please help me. Send back my expected amount of bat quickly. I given you an attach file please check it. And reply me quickly.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.