Ads disappeared from ads estimated pending reward

I love brave browser always. I had 47.2 bat on ads estimated pending reward and that’s payment date was 6 jun. But suddenly It’s showing only 0.3 bat on ads estimated pending reward and ads payment date also changed from 6 jun to 6 july. My auto contribute date also changed from 12 jun to 29 july. I am very disappointed. Please help me. @eljuno

Hi @9rs - thanks for reporting. The next payout is scheduled to begin on Friday. If you don’t receive the expected amount of 47 BAT then, please let me know!

1 Like

Ok. If i will not get my expected amout, then I will tell you. But now what do i do. Will i wait for until Saturday?Please tell me. @steven

1 Like

Hi @9rs - yes, let me know if you don’t receive by Monday. It can take a couple of days to fully process the payments.

1 Like

No i Didn’t receive any bat on monday. I think you can understand. So what do i do now? @steeven

How much time i will need to wait?please tell me. @steeven

@9rs - next monday :wink:

So, are you want to tell me that, i have to wait untill 8 jun. Right ? please tell me.

Yes - Monday June 8th.

But my ads payment date was 6 jun.so, why i have to wait untill 8 jun? Please tell me. @steeven

@9rs - as mentioned above, batch of payments will be pushed on friday and this can take several hours (days) to be completed…so please come back to @steeven in case that you will not receive your rewards by monday

They are 2 different payment systems and processes.

Ok If i will not get my ads reward after 8 jun, I will tell you. @steeven

Today’s date is 8 jun. But i Didn’t get my ads rewards for this month yet.please restore my ads balance quickly.

Today’s date is 8 jun but i Didn’t get my ads rewards for this month yet. So please send back my expected amount of bat quickly. @steeven

i had 11.3 bat yesterday and then now have 4.3 bat i need help and explain why this happen and i have auto contribute off! @steeven and i never received a claim button for this month like seriously what is going on!!!

@steeven. Please help me. I didn’t get my ads rewards for this month yet.

Hi @9rs - please DM me your Rewards Internals.

Please explain more what you want to tell me. I didn’t understand what you say above. @steeven

@steeven I am very helpless. Please help me. I didn’t get my ads rewards yet for this month and i Didn’t understand what you said above. Please explain more about that and reply quickly.