Ads coming but ads counter not working/counting brave desktop browser

Facing the same problem. Seeing ads but the counter is stuck…Estimated earnings is not increasing.

4 Likes

I can only tell you to keep patience until they release some patch that fixes the problem. We all are in the same pool. Hope they fix it soon.

2 Likes

Some new News about this bug ?

1 Like

We have an issue opened for this with devs currently reviewing it. Hope to have more information for you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

10 Likes

the ads counter just start counting again and the Estimated pending rewards increasing, everything is back to normal now

2 Likes

For anyone still experiencing this issue:

Can you please send me (@mattches) a DM here on Community with your Wallet Payment ID, found on the brave://rewards-internals page?

Please make the subject line of the DM “Ads counter issue” so that I can tell at a glance what the message pertains to, as I get hundreds of DMs every day. thank you.

12 Likes

Hmm i dont have any changes. Still no counter increase on both pcs…

1 Like

yes same with me no increase in BAT @Mattches

1 Like

hi, yes i have the same issue, i click on ads but i dont get any bat.

1 Like

You dont need to CLICK them. You still get paid if you get the Notification. Most of us have the same problem and its still not fixed. Can we get a recover key for a fresh installation? Thats ****** if we lose our bat because of some bugs.

4 Likes

sir this problem isn’t solve please solve this

1 Like

its funny before i would get 5-6 ads per day but now i get every hour and i dont even get bat lol

2 Likes

sir i have sent you all information hope u will fix it …

1 Like

it’s still not counting the ads after the latest update.

What can i say about this… Just ridiculous

1 Like

Is the issue resolved for others?

1 Like

nope, i got 21 ads in total last 2 days and i haven’t got any bat for it. i even sent a message to staff with my wallet id, yet no answer. i don’t think i’ll get my bat that i should have for getting those ads , even when they fix the issue, i don’t think they will give back the bat people who didn’t got.

1 Like

No i have same issue after update

1 Like

Hi everybody, sorry for the inconvenience here. We have made some server side changes to try and address what we think is the problem. Would everybody here please try restarting their browsers to see if ad earnings are increasingly properly? Thanks.

2 Likes

Hi @jsecretan, i just restarted like 15 mins ago and i got an ad and i didn’t got any bat for it.

1 Like