Ads coming but ads counter not working/counting brave desktop browser

You gather this much token in a month.? Wow man. Kudos to you.

2 Likes

So you guys r still using brave rewards :joy:

Not stressing myself again

3 Likes

Yeah, the last 2-3 days I wasted my whole lot of time doing different things to get that thing to work again. If this doesn’t work, I am uninstalling this, going back to firefox. Not going to stress on this again.

2 Likes

Yea, I’ve the same opinion on this bug. I do ask the same what you have mentioned above.

We may get the bat else may miss that after the fix.

Just hope for the best. (Ball is not in our court) to do anything.

:frowning: :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Yeah, I am hoping for the best. :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

First, @blackshadow it may be useful for you to thumb through some our documentation about ads/rewards/browser,

Taken directly from our FAQ on Ads:

Second, I have responded to a similar thread here:

6 Likes

Actually, I already spent much time on reading documentation. I know the details you are talking about. But I don’t get the point you want to say. Regarding the ad counter, I want to clarify that if you see below image is what I am talking about. It’s stuck on 41, after that some 25-30 ads have came and counter is not increasing. Capture-1

2 Likes

I understand your issue. That said, twice in this thread you’ve mentioned:

I observed other users stating this as well:

So again, as the documentation says, you do not have to click on the ads for them to be counted/to earn. Yes – there may be an issue with the Ad Notifications counter not counting correctly and we will work to figure that out. But clicking or not clicking on the ads has absolutely no effect on this number. The issue is separate and its important that everyone understands how Ads work to avoid unnecessary confusion.

4 Likes

Yes , my desktop wallet is verified.

2 Likes

@Mattches Everything is true above that and wallet is verified too .

2 Likes

I appreciate the response and thank you for clarifying. That’s my bad to bring up that point.

2 Likes

hi @Mattches - what about the ads that not being counted, will it be counted on the payout

3 Likes

Only time will tell.

4 Likes

Hey @blackshadow please share the documentation link if possible. I do want to know much abt the points he mentioned.

2 Likes

No verified Wallet yet. Started 5 days ago with using brave.

2 Likes

Read all the things mentioned in their help center and stuff mentioned on their subreddit. Here the link - https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/360026361072-Brave-Ads-FAQ
Link for subreddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/brave_browser/

1 Like

Absolutely NOT. In my case I reinstall Brave and counter works again but did not received those BATs.

1 Like

If you uninstall the brave browser, rewards are lost unless they are in your uphold wallet because they are stored locally on your browser. Reinstalling the browser, you will not get previous BAT. They are gone for good.

2 Likes

LOL ! I’m talking about those BATs which were not counted (actually ads were) due some issue in Brave browser. And you should know about one thing that I can restore my Estimated Pending Rewards as I have Back Up key for my wallet. And I never lost my pending rewards.

3 Likes

We are having the same problem. :pensive::pensive::pensive:

1 Like