Ads coming but ads counter not working/counting brave desktop browser

Same here 18 ad clicks yesterday and not a single one counted. Must be a bug of Version 1.14.81 Chromium: 85.0.4183.102 (Official Build) (32-bit)

2 Likes

I think the latest update broke this. I am tired to click on the ads and then ads are not counted.

5 Likes

Exactly the same for me… I’m teachable, I click on the notification to watch ADS and not rewards… no increase of counter since yesterday.

4 Likes

Same here, Not counting

1 Like

getting ads but they are not counting in (ads nootification received this month) and BATS are also stucked pls sir help me sir

1 Like

@asadbaig25

I’ve reported about and this was the message I got from @Mattches.

I stopped worrying about those rewards and using brave :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

Day3 and still no revenue from clicking. im about to change back to firefox.

Can we get a response from Support Team ? There are already multiple topics about it.

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s so frustating. I think that the latest update broke this.

2 Likes

When did you get this response?

2 Likes

I don’t remember the date exactly. You can see that just my seeing the thread I shared !!

1 Like

I read that thread. That was 16d ago. So we don’t know when the patch will come, till then we have to click every ad and see the ad counter not move at all. If the patch comes, and what if it doesn’t count our previous ads. Then we are screwed.

1 Like

You gather this much token in a month.? Wow man. Kudos to you.

1 Like

So you guys r still using brave rewards :joy:

Not stressing myself again

2 Likes

Yeah, the last 2-3 days I wasted my whole lot of time doing different things to get that thing to work again. If this doesn’t work, I am uninstalling this, going back to firefox. Not going to stress on this again.

1 Like

Yea, I’ve the same opinion on this bug. I do ask the same what you have mentioned above.

We may get the bat else may miss that after the fix.

Just hope for the best. (Ball is not in our court) to do anything.

:frowning: :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Yeah, I am hoping for the best. :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

First, @blackshadow it may be useful for you to thumb through some our documentation about ads/rewards/browser,

Taken directly from our FAQ on Ads:

Second, I have responded to a similar thread here:

5 Likes

Actually, I already spent much time on reading documentation. I know the details you are talking about. But I don’t get the point you want to say. Regarding the ad counter, I want to clarify that if you see below image is what I am talking about. It’s stuck on 41, after that some 25-30 ads have came and counter is not increasing. Capture-1

1 Like

I understand your issue. That said, twice in this thread you’ve mentioned:

I observed other users stating this as well:

So again, as the documentation says, you do not have to click on the ads for them to be counted/to earn. Yes – there may be an issue with the Ad Notifications counter not counting correctly and we will work to figure that out. But clicking or not clicking on the ads has absolutely no effect on this number. The issue is separate and its important that everyone understands how Ads work to avoid unnecessary confusion.

3 Likes

Yes , my desktop wallet is verified.

1 Like