Ads are shown but BAT not getting credited

Briefly describe your issue:
Ads is shown but BAT not getting credited
See the screenshots below

In fact, if you see the screenshot above, there are NO ads recorded in Brave Rewards from 10 Dec 2021. However, as per the first 2 screenshots I have received ads on 12 Dec 2021.
What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
[Version 1.32.115 Chromium: 96.0.4664.93 (Official Build) (64-bit)]

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
No. Wallet got disconnected a couple of months ago

What date did you verify your wallet?
Not applicable

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes. When the wallet was connected and verified

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?

Yes …

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
Not applicable since the issue is on Windows11 on desktop

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
Yes…

1 Like

I have the same issue like you :frowning:

The problem was resolved temporarily on the 15th.
However, post that it again continues to haunt … See the screenshots below …
I can see ads but the BATs are NOT credited.

Same problem here >=(

Ive been noticing that as well, it used to give you credit when you refreshed home page for news say and the background reset to an ad page. that sometimes work now but sometimes not. Ive also noticed my BAT go backwards a number of times this month. this morning I was at 2.01 then click I was at 1.88 then used for a bit and was back to 1.94 and after a bit 2.00. incremental loss I call that lol

I have this problem brave do nothing

Same problem and I didn´t even receive the payout.

I also have this same problem. I sent a dm to one of the Brave employees in here named @steeven but haven’t gotten a response.

The problem was resolved temporarily on the 15th.
However, post that it again continues to haunt …

Exectrly the same. I am not receiving any rewards more that two months already except during a couple of days several days ago.

Same problem, and somehow my browser got de-verified and disconnected from my Uphold account. When I try to connect it again, it says that device limit is reached. Also no ads, just pics promotion.

Brave dıdnt the pay novemver BAT to my uphold account.Now I see ads but BAT not getting

Same here for about 2 month

@be_ace,
I have responded to your DM. If anyone else is having this same/similar issue, then please open your own thread and provide as much detail as you can.