Ads and BAT issue

Briefly describe your issue:
Hello,

I am experiencing more than one problem which I cannot manage to solve.

1. On my mobile phone whenever I get an ad notification and I click it, it would not open the ad itself but only the page I was on previously(or the homepage if all tabs were closed)

2. I am not getting ads on my desktop. I am not sure when it has stopped but it is a few days, probably a week, at least. The BAT counter is increasing slowly thanks to the home page’s ads, which are the only ones I am getting in the chronology of the ads.

3. I recently connected my desktop Brave wallet to Gemini but no BATs ever showed up on Gemini balance. Now it has been 2 days now. I may be misunderstanding, what I understood is that I could be getting these BATs uploaded into Gemini next month( December), is this the case?

Actually, what concerns me the most, is point number “2)” since mobile BATs do not actually worry me and the Gemini problem could be that the transaction may take some long time?

I’ve already checked the brave://rewards-internals thingy, but I can’t understand what’s the problem.

Update: As i thought, BATs were uploaded into Gemini today 17th of November. Therefore point 3 ceased to be a problem.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Windows 10 and Versione 1.32.106 Chromium: 96.0.4664.45(64 bit)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
Yes, in Gemini

What date did you verify your wallet?
The 14th of November, 2021

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes, I was.

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No, I am not

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes, in Italy.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.