Adding Gab to task bar

on the share button, Facebook and Mewe work, but I cannot get Gab to load to my Gab page. I’ve added it, but it takes me to the main Gab site, not my page. Any advice? Thank you,

Anthony

Hey gitpicker2021,

I’d like you to tell me some things.

1. What is your version number and your device?
  2. Can you clarify what you mean by “I cannot get Gab to load to my Gab page.”?

Thanks, I’m running a Mac desktop, up to date, with the latest version of Brave

[
Version 1.24.86 Chromium: 90.0.4430.212 (Official Build) (x86_64)

What happens is that when I choose the “Share” button on the upper right corner (you can add what drop down options you’d like, such as Facebook, email etc) Facebook and Mewe share to my own page, with the link shared showing up in my feed, but the Gab button does not. It just takes me to my Gab home page, but nothing is shared.

Thanks

](https://brave.com/latest/)

Are you having any other issues with Gab, or is this the only one you’ve noticed?

No the issues, everything on Gab works fine, I just can’t get the brave “share” button to go Gab with the link.

To clarify, do you mean to repost a link from another website onto Gab, or to share a link on Gab on your account on Gab?

What I mean is when I’m at a site or page that I want to share, if I click the drop down button from the share feature (the “+” button) it works fine on the Facebook and Mewe sites. It takes me to my page on those sites and the link I want to share is in my field, ready to share. But the Gab button does NOT bring the link. It simply takes you to your Gab page, with nothing shared.

Okay, can you test this:

1. With your shields off.
  2. With your shields on, but with All cookies allowed.
  3. On a new profile, since your settings will be reset.

Also, can you provide screenshot(s) of:

“What I mean is when I’m at a site or page that I want to share, if I click the drop down button from the share feature (the “+” button)”

No difference. When I click the share button for a website I want to share it just brings me to my Gab page, with no link to share: Here’s a screen shot, but it’s just my Gab home page as you can see:

Sorry if I wasn’t clear, but can you also send a screenshot of the share button so I can see the full process. I want to try and replicate this problem myself.