Add sync of "tab groups"

I generally sync History, Themes, Settings, Extensions, and Bookmarks. I don’t want to sync “Open Tabs” but it would be great to be able to sync “Tab Groups” so those are available on all browsers.

It would be awesome to sync tabs/groups for those who use multiple systems, so they can have the same arrangements in all systems.

I would also love to be able to sync tab groups so I don’t have to have as many tabs open at any given time, without having to bookmark everything.
ETA: Like I’d like to be able to group similar types of tabs, for example stuff related to games I am currently play, or shopping websites I saw advertised to me. I’d like to put those in a group that I can hop in and out of, like tab groups in Safari on my phone, but also synced with my Windows PC.
My current solution isn’t a solution at all. I use Brave as my only browser on the computer. I just finished cleaning out my excess tabs on my phone. Gaming stuff either is in a tab group on Safari, or set as a favourite on Brave iOS. Shopping stuff was pushed to the PC or closed.

1 Like

Chrome supports the syncing of tab groups “save”. Would love to see this implemented in Brave as well.

This feature is already added in Brave Beta so you will probably have this feature in Stable build after 1 or 2 months.

1 Like

This feature is already implemented — simply ensure that you update to the latest version of the browser, v1.63.162 and you’ll see the Saved tab groups option available in the Syncable data types: