Add setting to keep tabs in private after brave close in mobile

Although it’s great to have my private tabs closed after I close the brave app, but sometimes I want to keep my tabs open as there is times I want to keep something open for later. Adding a setting to where you can choose to keep it open or closed after brave’s app close it essentially useful for a lot of people. I think this should be added in the later future updates.

@itsjakeybtw Just to clarify, you’re aware you can set it to where your tabs/pages are Private by default, right? And if you’re saying you want/need particular pages open when you close it, that kind of would defeat the purpose of Private as they clear cookies and browsing history when closed.

Guess just mentioning and asking for a little bit more understanding on my part. Also have to ask, which device(s) are you talking about?

I understand that sometimes it’s good to close tabs automatically but usually I use private tabs while testing css on webpages, without having to empty the cache every time.
Should I really visit some “special” website, I wouldn’t have problem in manually closing tabs when I leave the browser. After all, all other browsers (Chrome, Safari, ecc.) leave the tabs open.
I think an option like “always close private tabs / leave them open” would be the best solution.

The problem with Brave is that it closes Private Tabs even if the app stays open, just because one used other apps in the meantime. That really sucks.