Ad reward not receiving after noon regurarly

Please ensure that you’ve read through the following topics/pages thoroughly before opening a topic as your question may have already been answered:

Please try to adhere to this template when reporting bugs. If you think you don’t need to fill out every section in the template fill out as much of it as you can and please be as descriptive as possible when posting.
<---------Delete this line and everything above before posting---------->

Briefly describe your issue: ad reward are not getting added after noon daily on both Android and windows pc

**What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?**Android and windows

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
No
What date did you verify your wallet?

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yed
**Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)**no

**Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?**yes

**Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?**yes

**Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??**yes

Same here!

But it’s normal. There is a limit of rewards per campaign. Once they are distributed, no more to give away. :slight_smile:

yeah but this started happening only a from a few days. Before I was getting rewards all day . I have 11 in my pc 8 in my mobile for this month . What’s the limit, is that daily or depends rewards count

I think the problem is there seem to be certain time frames where ads just cease to show, and even if checking the https://sampson.codes/brave/ads/my_region/ , it reflects and does not show any ad campaigns at the moment save maybe the new tab page ads or 1-2 others. It probably is some sort of bug/glitch whatever you would call it. I have seen this happen in the past maybe in the last month or beginning of this month too. It seems like it happens every so often and give it some time it goes back to being normal. I think the truly interesting phenomenan is the fact the sampson ads disappear at certain time frames.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.