Ad notifications received is 0 resulting No Brave Rewards :(

I’m from India and I’ ve been using this Brave browser many days… Every day i watch adds on youtube channel but that are not reflecting in my “Ad notifications received” resulting Brave rewards as Zero(0). :frowning: :frowning:

I’m using the following version

Version 0.63.55 Chromium: 74.0.3729.131 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Hi @nvenkatesh207,

The ads you watch are not from Brave but Youtube ads so that explains your zero BAT balance. Brave ads come in form of a notification and is only available in some selected regions at the moment.

PS: To get Brave ads notification (only available in selected regions), download the Beta version (for PC) from https://brave.com/download-beta/

@nvenkatesh207. The brave Ads program is a separate programme on its own. This is a feature were brave sends notification for Ads as a browser notification. So watch Ads on YouTube isn’t a count for brave but a count for Google. The brave ad pays user a quota for viewing brave Ads. Please note Brave Ads are currently available in USA, CANADA, FRANCE, GERMANY AND UK. Please be on the lookout for global rollouts. Please put up the shield and block Ads and trackers on YouTube. Don’t worry Brave would soon have its own global ads program.

1 Like

this video helped me with the same issue