Ad blocking seems to be completely failing randomly with increasing regularity


#1

I’m using Brave 1.0.42 on my Samsung Galaxy (forget which model exactly, but the phone lists itself as an SM-G935V) with Android v7. The ad blocking just completely stops for what appears to be all sites. I have tried reloading pages, closing and reopening Brave, and forcing shutdowns on Brave to correct this, but nothing short of completely restarting the phone works to rectify this situation.


#2

Hi @MidnightWonko

Thanks for reporting. We have an issue logged for this, it can be tracked here: https://github.com/brave/browser-android-tabs/issues/566

I have added your +1 to this item.

Best,
Lauren


#3