Ad blocking and earning

Hello. I just downloaded Brave browser and usimg it mostly via an Android device.

• Brave is famous for its privacy as well as Ad Blocking
  • Brave is also famous for letting a user earn BAT crypto while viewing ads when browsing
  • Brave allows user to join the ad viewing to earn

In the Brave browser in android, there is the brave logo on the upper right, the address bar. If I click it “Shields” is on. Under individual controls, “Block ad and Tracking” is also ON.

So my question is this: DO I NEED TO TURN OFF THE “BLOCK ADS AND TRACKING” IN EVERY WEBSITE TO BE ABLE TO SEE ADS AND EARN?

Thanks. Sorry. im really new and couldnt land a topic where this is answered already.

1 Like

I have been using Brave Browser for awhile now and seeing all the adds and I still have yet to earn or receive any Bat coins.

SO MY QUESTION IS WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO START EARNING??

No. Brave Ads is appears as system notification. And Brave Shield will not affect Brave Ads.

What kind of ads? Brave Ads? Ads shown on webpage is not Brave Ads.

Also see FAQ: Why am I not seeing Brave Ads?

@eljuno thank you so much.

let’s see what the future holds for brave

follow up question though: does the ad revenue only work in select countries? im specifically from the Philippines.

Yes. Brave Ads only available for supported countries. But more regions support is coming. brave.com/transparency

3 Likes