Activities in the nightly forum

I wonder why there is near 0 activity in this section of the brave community forum. It should be the most active forum compared to the other as it is nightly users…

I complained last year about that and actually quit brave for Vivaldi because I was really annoyed by that time. There were no answer to every bug or questions we asked in the nightly forum even if we are nighlty user who are here to try a early version, hunt bugs and want Brave to progress…

I want to come back to Brave because of the recent roadmap of BAT and the start of Brave search. But I feel like this drawback hasnt changed that much…

Am I the only to think that ?
Anyway I’ll give Brave a second chance, I hope it will not disapoint me again !

A nightly build is, by definition, a temporary build. Pieces of code in a nightly build may well be removed the next day out of the blue. IMO it’s more useful to hunt bugs in a beta build or, more importantly, a stable build.

1 Like

Dont expect much from nightly. Most of us get updated to new software daily. Really can’t have much meaningful conversations on stuff that changes daily. Nightly is mostly for dev work. Most people will obviously use the stable version. If you want bugs and queries answered by community members regularly, just install the stable build.