Accounts connection lost after rebooting pc

When I open for the first time of the day brave, all my accounts are disconnected and I have to relog everything (Gmail, Twitter, twitch, slack, local websites …)
It can also happen if I close the browser and open it again 3-4h later.
It is exactly the same behavior as if I cleared the cache but my cache and history are still present.
This is happening since 2 days, never happened on this pc. I don’t think I did anything special to get to this behavior.

I’ve got the same problem on a laptop that I don’t really use often so I didn’t really search for it. But here it is my daily computer, pretty annoying to reconnect 5-10 accounts all the time with double authent.

How can this issue be reproduced?
Every computer reboot.

Expected result:
Keep my accounts logged in

Brave Version:
Version 1.43.93

Welcome to the community. :slightly_smiling_face:

Pretty sure this is related to a known issue which Brave dev is investigating. The Brave GitHub issue report is linked below. It appears to be a recurrence of an old, closed issue which is linked in the open issue report. At this time, I am not aware of any workaround or solution. The issue appears to correct itself over time for some users.

You can go post a comment in the issue report to let the dev team know another user is experiencing the problem. In your comment, please provide your Brave and OS versions found at brave://version and a list of the sites where this is happening. Also, if there are any sites where this is not occurring, please include that information. Do this for both your desktop and laptop.

If you want, I can go post the comment on the issue report, just reply with a update. To recap, the information needed is:

  1. Brave and OS version at brave://version
  2. List of sites where this is occurring
  3. List of sites that are working as expected

Hopefully, the dev team can find the reason this is occurring. Waiting for the problem to (maybe) correct itself is not a solution. Although I do hope you are one of the lucky users who get the magic wand treatment and this problem disappears! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for your answer. I didn’t find these topics when I search for the problem.
I’ll follow the github issue and post a comment with my experience of the problem.

Thanks a lot

1 Like