Account won't be reinstated

Ticket #202339 created on Jun 21, profile “flagged” and reviewed by “J” who said “We have reviewed the flag, and your Rewards profiles will not be reinstated. They will remain flagged”. This doesn’t make any sense and J won’t say why it was flagged and the reasoning behind the decision to remain flagged.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s general policy for antifraud teams. It doesn’t matter if it’s Brave, Gemini, Uphold, Binance, Coinbase, or a million other places. Many used to give more specific details but all that would happen is either (a) People would use that to try to learn how to better evade detection -or- (b) Would try arguing consistently and would be like " prove it, show me the recordings" or some dumb crap like that.

In the end of the day, they have no need to disclose anything. As I recently shared with someone else, part of the Terms you agreed to stated:

19. Termination and Suspension

We reserve the right, without notice and in our sole discretion, to terminate or suspend your right to access or use the Services with immediate effect. We are not responsible for any loss or harm related to your inability to access or use the Services.

You can look again at the Terms over at https://basicattentiontoken.org/user-terms-of-service/ when you opted into Brave Rewards.

It just comes down to them determining risk and choosing to discontinue your account.

I moved your post over to a new topic because the one you posted on was for people who have not received replies. From what you shared, they reviewed your account. There’s not much else you can do at this point. It’s new enough of a ticket that I’m assuming they took their time with it and gave you as accurate of a finding as they could. You have the topic posted here with your ticket number, so it’s possible Support could take a second look. But that’s up to them.

Same, this is bullpoop. Keep speaking up. It’s not about the money, it’s the principle and it’s disrespectful. FIX IT

2 Likes

Hey @ancho85 - Your issue looks resolved. Thanks again!