Account connected but no synchronisation

Hello,

I have been using Brave since 29/03/2020 and I never had any synchronization problem until Janver 2021. Then I consulted this community in March 2021 and it seemed that many people, like me, were experiencing synchronization problems.

Despite the different versions since that date, I see that my number of TAOs is changing in the browser but no synchronisation with my Uphold portfolio, which contains the cumulative TAOs from March 2020 to January 2021.

After reading some of the messages, I checked that my Brave browser and my Uphold wallet were still synchronised. And it is indeed the case.

I removed the authorization, then proceeded to check the wallet again from Brave. As before, I can see in the wallet that the 2 are connected, but the synchronisation is still not happening.

Has anyone experienced the problem and if it is solved, how did you do it?

Thank you for your help !

What Operating System and Brave version are you using ( Menu --> About Brave )?
Version 1.32.115 Chromium: 96.0.4664.93 (Build officiel) (x86_64)]

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
No on Brave and Yes on Uphold

What date did you verify your wallet?
Several times the last 2 times. Ok on the Uphold side and not checked on the Brave side

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No

Are you in a supported region for list of supported regions)?
Yes (France)

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
Yes

Has anyone experienced this problem and how was it resolved ?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.