Account blocked today 8

I was blocked today on the day of payments.
It doesn’t seem normal. Please check my account is very correct. Thanks.

4 Likes

Hi @liliana , I have the same, and many people too, in my opinion it is a pity that this could not have been done before, on the day of payment it is unfortunately a bit unpleasant :frowning:
But now all we can do is write to support directly on [email protected] and waiting, we won’t do enything here. I hope is routine process, Best Regards,

Hello @HarryHaller ,
We expect
but do you think they answer?
Who will analyze the problem?

I received my payment, problem is solved.

Hi, I always was in touch with @Asad but now I’m waiting, I sent him my Google Ads screenshots. I have to stopped my actions unfortunately.

2 Likes

Hi! My account is under review from yesterday. Haven’t last payout and not answer from [email protected] yet. I advertised through Google Ads, allowed by Brave rules. Now need to stop my Ads too ((.

3 Likes

Hi guys! Did somebody get answerd from Brave Team? My account was also blocked on August 8. I sent email with screenshots my Google Ads. I’m waiting for an answer and I hope for a solution to the situation. If someone has solved this problem, please write here.

1 Like

@HarryHaller @alexx @ProPlusMd @liliana Hi guys! Do you have news? Who was unlocked?

1 Like

finally yes. Thank you

I’m still blocked too. @Asad @steeven how long do we have to wait? Why are our accounts still blocked? Why were the checks not carried out?

1 Like

I really hope that I will soon be unlocked and receive a reward for the work done. While I don’t want to go to the media with these problems.

1 Like

I received my payment, problem is solved.

2 Likes

@Asad why some people was unlocked but we are still locked? How long do we have to wait for check?

@ProPlusMd I hope that we receive money. Also I support you, if we do not receive payments, I will also be ready to spend some money on anti-advertising

Those people were suspended mistakenly. 99.9% of all suspension cases are not resolved until payout week.

1 Like

Hi @geor @ProPlusMd @alexx @liliana @macropulos @Dgenies and others.

I have just logged into my publisher account, thank you @Asad for your help and thank community for support. Best for all of you.

Told you, happy to see you logged back in.

2 Likes

@Geor @ProPlusMd Both of you are unsuspended now.

In the future, please reach out to me directly regarding anything related to suspensions - can handle stuff faster that way.

5 Likes

The best thing to do in this situation is sending all details about the promotion methods used to support team and reaching out to @Asad through community. @Asad is fantastic when it comes to support! Thanks. ( Always remember that brave team will be bombarded with 100’s of emails and it might take time to reach us back )

2 Likes

How did all this end? There were many complaints about Brave’s legitimacy, and I am curious to know if they will be withdrawn.

@macropulos Hi!
My account was unlocked and I received tokens in 2 months.
Thank you Brave Team! Special thanks to @Asad.
I think I’m not the only one who received the reward.

1 Like