Accidentally chose Iran instead of Iraq

Briefly describe your issue:
Chose Iran instead of Iraq
*What Operating System and Brave version are you using ???
v1.47.186
(Jan 25, 2023)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)

yes

What date did you verify your wallet?
after reseting all the brave app i had to create new brave wallet so
02-02-23

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
I’m verified uphold user , all of my reward successfully transferred to my uphold account but when the choosing country came up i accidentally chose iran instead of iraq
now my uphold account is verified but my reward icon has been disappeared.,and site says im in the not supporting region,now im in turkey the counry i made my kyc for uphold,what should i do now ??? i had a headache because of this

this is my verified uphold id : 17164a61-d021-4481-b56e-37a26ba740e2

HELP MEEEE plssss

**Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)**yes

@danieeyz I don’t necessarily have a very simple answer for you because your description is a bit confusing to me. Originally just was thinking you chose Iran instead of Iraq. But then you talked about KYC for Turkey (Türkiye).

So I’m going to put two main links for you. Between the two, you should find your answers. I’ll also kind of summarize some basics after, but you’ll probably still want to look for better understanding and directions.

Challenge here is Iran and Iraq aren’t supported countries. So you’d not be able to link to Uphold if you’re claiming either one for your country.

Turkey (Türkiye) is on the list of supported countries, but you’d need to already have an account (because Uphold does not allow new accounts). Also means you to choose Turkey (not Iran or Iraq) as your country and you needed to have submitted all your passport and other documents showing you’re from Turkey (Türkiye), otherwise it doesn’t count.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.