About uphold issues

Briefly describe your issue:
Hello, I’m from a not supported region (Colombia), I’ve been verified for more than 2 years on uphold, already withdraw bat when it was on a high price and no problems until July 12th restrictions. Today my uphold account automatically logged out and looks like rewards will be gone for a long time or maybe never come back.

So I wanted to withdraw the 20.84500 bat I have but due to region restrictions we can’t even login into https://wallet.uphold.com. I’m not sure what to do to retire my tokens and searching on the web I found that some people have been robbed by freezing their accounts and then deleting it (source 1, 2).

Personally I was cool waiting for new information about all the people from unsupported countries but now I really want to transfer my tokens even if it is not that much money. What can I do?

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Windows 10 brave v1.43.93

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
yes

What date did you verify your wallet?
since 2019 or 2018 can’t remember

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
no

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
no

Have you fully completed Uphold’s CDD requirements?
Can’t access to uphold at all

Unfortunately you cannot! Your region is no longer supported.

Brave is working hard to fix these limitations. But Brave is a company bound to US regulations, and while distributing rewards, also bound to regulations of the countries where those rewards are received.

You can find the development of the work they are doing in the following post:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.