About the Rewards (Uphold) category

Use this category to submit support requests surrounding your Brave Rewards wallet, verified with Uphold. If you want to request support for your Self-custody Brave Wallet (crypto wallet), please post in the Brave Wallet (Self custody) category.

If your wallet is verified with Gemini or bitFlyer, please submit your requests in the appropriate category:

Before posting, please do:

• Search the forum to see if anyone else has already posted or resolved the issue you came to ask about.
  • Observe and adhere to our code of conduct
  • Ensure that you’re posting in the appropriate category
  • Fill out the template that appears in your editor when posting as it contains all the boiler-plate information surrounding your issue. It will help team members and other Community members more efficiently assess and resolve your issue.
6 Likes

my march rewards are on the way for 2 days now please help

2 Likes

admin please help me/
how can i get my reward already 2days on the way?

1 Like

Hi, I"m kind of new here and completely new to crypto.

Anyway, I got Uphold verified and my March rewards went from 2.75 BAT to zero and it doesn’t show up in the Uphold account.

Is it because it take time for Uphold to process?

Thank you for enlightening me on this matter in advance :pray:

5 Likes

Thank you for your reply.
However, I’m not sure what it means.
Does it mean I need to pin my post, create a new thread or, do nothing?

Hola, aún no recibo mi pago en uphold. Las recompensas Brave

2 Likes

Why My brave rewards are not added to my uphold wallet, everytime i try to add it shows something went wrong , plz help me with this

2 Likes

March reward when I receive it?

I am very knew at this. I am going to need help

1 Like

Same issue on mobile phone on my side this month, I used Uphold and brave since fews month It works well and my uphold is verified. Uphold support tells me that issue come from brave, could you solved it ? (after change password of uphold, my desktop was disconnected too and now I can not connected it again, it tell me that : Error: Brave Rewards profile is reported. Brave support please help us

2 Likes

Can someone, can help me?
My Youtube Bats are not being credited on UPHOLD.

1 Like

My brave reward is automatically disconnected from uphold and after that when i gone for reconnect my uphold wallet , during authorization process it’s showing " Something went wrong, please try again" and
" Sorry there is problem in processing your request, please try again later".

I also contacted the uphold costumer service, they after going through my problem they clear that no issues from their site, suggest to contact brave support community.

So please solve my issues asap

4 Likes

Buenas como puedo hacer yo para retirar mis bat porq uphlop se va de Venezuela y Gémini acá no funciona ahora como puedo retirar mis bat​:thinking::thinking:

Since this month uphold automatically disconnected and when i am trying to reconnect message shows every 'region not supported ’ why this happened and when i m checking support community there lots of people asking the same.
So please check this issues.
And by the way I am not using any VPN nor i am installed any VPN app in my mobile.

1 Like

Que paso con Brave logo azul q ya no envía publicidad ya tengo unes sin recibirla y tenía 2.90 del mes ante pasado y no me las pasaron quedaron retenidas​:thinking::thinking::rage:

Please ensure that you’ve read through the following topics/pages thoroughly before opening a topic as your question may have already been answered:

Please try to adhere to this template when reporting bugs. If you think you don’t need to fill out every section in the template fill out as much of it as you can and please be as descriptive as possible when posting.
<---------Delete this line and everything above before posting---------->

Briefly describe your issue:

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)

What date did you verify your wallet?

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

Windows, Brave 1.44.112

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)

Yes

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?

Yes, every month for about a year now.

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)

No.

I did not receive my October 2022 BAT in Uphold. It has come as late as the 15th before, but never this late.

I have a msg that rewards have been received yet in my uphold wallet it has ZERO balance

hi,
the november reward payout for uphold is complete but i haven’t received my 7 bats.

1 Like