View a list of known, common issues that are currently being diagnosed.
Known Issues Posting Guidelines
The purpose of this category is to help track and capture data related to common/wide spread issues users are encountering that are not yet resolved. If an issue is repeatedly reported or observed across several of our support channels, the thread may be moved (or created) to this category so the team can review the data in a consolidated “master” thread.
Only Brave team members and site moderators can move or create threads in this category. You are, however, highly encouraged to comment on any issue listed here that you are encountering. All information is good information when it comes to diagnosing, but please be sure to include:
- Your Brave version and/or channel (Release, Beta, Developer) that you encountered the issue on
- Operating System you’re using
- Troubleshooting steps you’ve already tried
- (optional) Any additional information that may be relevant (examples below):
- Is the issue on your end exactly the same as the one described in the main post or does it differ in any way? If so, how?
- Is there anything unique about your device or setup that may be relevant? Conversely, is there anything about your setup or device that you have in common that was mentioned in other replies on the thread?
- Do you have any screenshots or screen recordings of the behavior you’re willing to share?
- Anything interesting or useful printed in the Dev tools Console?
Note that this category is intended for common bugs or issues, but may also include frequently requested features or common questions that have already been addressed.