About payment date

Hello, I have the Brave app on both the phone and the computer, on the computer the BATs are deposited to me correctly, but on the phone they were never deposited in my account (You can see it in the attached image) That amount of bats that shows my cell phone does not appear in my account, both on the computer and on the cell phone I have verified accounts (both verified for the same Uphold account) I would like to know when I am going to receive those BATs
Greetings

@Redboxbox,
Thank you for reaching out.
How recently did you verify your Android device with Uphold?

About 2 or 3 weeks ago

@Redboxbox,
And on your phone, if you tap on View details in brave://rewards, does the estimated date say September 5th?

Supposedly I had to have received the payment on September 7, but I did not receive anything, they moved the date to another

@Redboxbox,
Right – but it does appear that you earned that BAT as I can see your browser wallet balance increased. I assume that earnings from your PC also were deposited into your Uphold account, is that correct?

Can you please send me a DM with your Android device’s wallet payment ID, found on the brave://rewards-internals page?

Yes, my pc earnings were deposited in my Uphold account, there I send you a direct message

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.