About my 5000000000000 BAT claim

Delete post mos allright

1 Like

Greetings, your message is not well understood, do you say that you reported a vulnerability in the System and they offered you Bounty in exchange or did you receive a Bounty for that reported error and you are not satisfied by it?

If you have the user’s contact, I think you have to contact the user and clarify everything to him, that way he will consider whether to increase your Reward or simply accept to send you that amount as a thank you for the added comment, since due to the Margin of Truth or Problem It may not be so important and that is the reward assigned for the type of information, since for you this vulnerability is a success but the problem was already notified by you or more users previously, I invite you to continue working, if already You received reward at the beginning, plan new strategies to receive more.

1 Like

Bonsoir je ne trouve pas mes premiers récompenses pourquoi, merci beaucoup de m’aider.

1 Like

Salutations, si vous pouvez expliquer pour vous comprendre, comment se fait-il que vous ne trouviez pas votre récompense où?

1 Like